Friday, June 11, 2010

summer sale

Brian and I are about to wrap up our study of James, so I just went to order the next book we'll be working through.


I was very excited to discover that Grace to You (MacArthur's ministry) is offering 25% off all of their resources, now through June 29!

This makes his Bible Study books only $4.90 each. We are stocking up!! I know I've mentioned these books before, but let me plug them again - they are THE BEST if you are looking for an intensive study of Scripture!

If you took me up on Radical, I could not suggest a better accompanying study than James. This daily study, that we "just happened to choose," was preparing our hearts for the truth of this sermon series even before we started listening to it. It is simply amazing to me to see how God often orchestrates the coinciding of lessons He wants us to learn - we hear the same message everywhere we turn!

No comments: