Saturday, May 15, 2010

radical

I DARE you to listen to/watch this sermon series by David Platt, pastor of Brook Hills Church in Birmingham.


If you don't respond well to dares, I BEG you! :)

PLEASE invest an hour of your life to listen to a pastor, who, against the comfortable current of the contemporary American church, is boldly proclaiming the truth of what Jesus meant when He called us to follow Him.

There are eight hour-long messages in this series. It will only take one to change your life forever (you probably won't be able to listen to all eight fast enough).

Warning: don't listen if you want to stay the same!

2 comments:

The Spann's said...

Em - how did you hear about him? I'm going to listen - I can't wait! My cousin goes there and didn't even mention this series to me, I'm glad you posted about it! Love you!

Meredith said...

Thanks for posting! I hadn't heard about this either...and I live here!