Tuesday, February 23, 2010

our little snowball

Except for the winter that I spent in Steamboat Springs, CO, I have never lived in continuous snow for as long as I now have during this first winter in Indy! The ground has literally been covered in white for the past two months.

I realized the other day that Annabelle has never known the world any differently! When the snow finally melts away, it's probably going to weird her out!

So, in honor of this very white season of our lives, following are a few snow/dog pictures.

Hee hee. Annabelle sporting the adorable fleece-lined jacket that our neighbor let her borrow. While I probably would never have purchased this for her myself... it is pretty cute.

My hard-working hubby clearing the driveway from more than a foot of snow.

The snow on the driveway had to go somewhere... lucky little Annabelle got a winter playground in her backyard!

Queen of the mountain!

Snow video #1

Snow video #2

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love how Annabelle hops like a little bunny. She is precious. Looks like they are getting along well. I can't believe they like the snow. I guess they are used to it. Maddie hates it. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!

The Bailes said...

SHE is sooooo cute!