Friday, February 12, 2010

just in time for v-day...

There are few things I enjoy more than finding a good deal. I am a bargain-hunter, a coupon-clipper, a great-buy junkie.

And I've recently discovered a deal that sounds too good to be true. Except that it isn't.

If you haven't heard of it already, go to restaurant.com. RIGHT NOW.

This site offers restaurant gift certificates at a fraction of the regular price. And when I say fraction, I mean fraction.

Yesterday, I purchased a $50 gift certificate to Plum's Upper Room, where Brian and I plan to enjoy a romantic Valentines dinner this weekend.


Want to know how much I paid for it? FOUR DOLLARS. Which means we'll be saving FORTY-SIX DOLLARS when we eat there.

This is how that makes me feel.


It's so quick and easy. Just enter your zip code and the site will bring up all the participating restaurants in your area. The deals are mind-blowing. Plus, you can search for discount codes online that allow you to save even more. For my steal yesterday, I used the code HEARTS for 80% off the already-low price of $20 for a $50 certificate.

As soon as you complete your purchase, you can instantly print the certificate so you have it, in hand, to use right away.

Dining out will never be the same.

There are a few stipulations on the certificates that vary by restaurant. Some require a minimum purchase of two entrees, some require a certain amount to be spent. So be sure to look over the details before you buy. Now go check it out!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog! I get so sad when I read the blogs of my friends from so far away....because I feel like we could just pick up where we left off in college! :) So fun staying connected via internet. If you are EVER in Tampa or Orlando for any reason at all, please look me up. I would love to see you.

The Bailes said...

Lea and I use this site frequently for KC...WE LOVE the deals too! Glad you found it!

The Notetaker said...

We've used one of those before too! They're great.