Monday, February 22, 2010

the meaning behind your favorite colors

Turns out that your favorite colors say more about you than you might think!


My dad discovered this scientifically-valid Color Career Test a few weeks ago. So far, its been pretty accurate for everyone we know who has taken it (except for maybe my sister, whom the test deemed to be an Organizer... laughingly, organized personality she is not).

I love tests like this that reveal things about myself that I might not have realized. Or tests that validate strengths or weaknesses that I already know I have. It's always fun to get to know your personality in a new way!

So go take the test - it's really fast and it's free! All you have to do is choose your favorite colors. And I'd really love to know what it unveils about you - please comment with your results!

If you're interested, here's what the test said about me:

Best Occupational Category: CREATOR
Expressive, Intuitive, Sensitive

These original types place a high value on aesthetic qualities and have a great-need for self-expression. They enjoy working independently, being creative, using their imagination and constantly learning something new. Fields of interest are art, drama, music and writing or places where they can express, assemble, or implement creative ideas.

Suggested careers: Web Designer, Interior Decorator, Librarian, Musician, Technical Writer, English Teacher, Photographer, Author, Editor, Package Designer

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love stuff like this too! I was also a "creator" - it kind of surprised me, but my job was specifically listed under the occupations list, so I guess it fits :).

The Bailes said...

Fun test...I was a creator too, then a persuader :)