Saturday, September 19, 2009

Twitterpated

I couldn't hold out any longer.

I just joined twitter.

I've been on facebook for a while now, and I love it. But when twitter started gaining popularity, I put my foot down. It's just one more thing to keep up with, right? I hardly have time to keep up with my life as it is!

Brian joined a couple of months ago with two of his friends from school. They "tweet" only about what they are eating, and they think it's pretty funny. :)

I finally had to join to stay up to date with what's happening to Maryam and Marzieh (see my last post). Plus, my bro uses it all the time so it helps me stay more current with him.

I'm emcsmith, if anyone out there wants to follow me. I will warn you that I'm not very exciting - I've only tweeted a couple of times and I don't plan on becoming much more active. But I'd love to follow you!

1,000 points to the person who can name the movie I stole my title from! And 1,000 more points if you can tell me what the word means in that movie!

3 comments:

AshlieB said...

Bambi? confused?

smithec said...

Way to go Ash! :)

Christine said...

I can't find you! I don't exactly Tweet, but I follow Tweeters. But you're nowhere to be found emcsmith!