Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Help us free themm

Wow. It's been a long time since my last post!

Part of the reason for that is because I have been writing for another blog. After I write there, I don't have the creative energy to write here. :)

I encourage you to take a few minutes to check it out at www.freethemm.com.

The freethemm team would be so grateful if you would help us spread Maryam and Marzieh's story. We have been told by high-ranking Iranian officials that the more attention this story gets, the better. The more publicized it is, the more pressure the Iranian government will feel, and soon they will have no choice but to let these women go.

Please join us in prayer for the health and release of these faithful sisters in Christ!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Okay I haven't even listened to the video or read anything about the story there but was shocked when I clicked on the link to see Afshin! He's Meredith Maris' husband. Remember her? She was a tri-delt at Baylor. He's an awesome guy. Anyways, back to the website to hear and read more about it.