Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Good news for the dependent

I was particularly pleased to read this article, following three weeks where my caffeine intake has been, um, slightly upped.

If you don't want to read it, here's the jist:

Three large cups of coffee a day could help to slow the progress of Alzheimer's disease and even reverse the condition, researchers say.

Did you get that? Three large cups of coffee actually helps your brain (I'm sure the same goes for Diet Dr. Pepper, my other caffeine-infused favorite)! Rejoice with me!

My goal is to have pictures of our house up soon, hopefully by the end of the week. And then, maybe, just maybe if I drink enough caffeine, I can also get back into a regular blogging routine.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I definitely couldn't survive without my coffee and Dr. P!! Can't wait to see pics of your new home!