Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Three years ago today...



Brian and I got married!

Incredible how time flies.

The past 36 months have held four moves, new friends, new jobs, heartbreaking disappointments and overwhelming joys. Through it all, God has been so faithful. I am thankful every day for a husband who loves the Lord even more than he loves me. Brian has a true servant's heart and teaches me by example of what it looks like to put others before myself.

This next year will see even more changes and adjustments, but there is no one I would rather have holding my hand through this adventure. Love you B!





5 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe it's already been 3 years. Congrats & Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Emily! You and Brian are such a wonderful couple. I look forward to what God has in store for you two in 2009. Hopefully I will see you soon. Love you! Happy Anniversary!!

Meredith said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad we get to share this day with you every year :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Emily- I can't believe that was 3 years ago!! I LOVE your wedding dress (its always been my favorite)!!!

Mrs. Ruby said...

Hi Em...just found your blog. It's so cute!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :)